Rental Rate $145.00/hr
Guidelines/Procedures as of May 25th:
- No more than 30 people on the ice including coaches
- Limit use of the arena to on-ice and player bench areas only.
- Players are required to come dressed; chairs/benches for skate tying will be set up on north and south ends of the arena. (distanced)
- Use of east lobby and bathrooms will not be permitted.
- Coaches room bathroom will be available for emergency use only. This room will be sanitized and cleaned regularly by FYHA staff.
- Display signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g., hand-washing) from CDC put up
- Added alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations at both Southwest and Northwest entrances.
- Groups will be assigned specific entrances (i.e. Southwest door or Northwest doors) based on their reserved times to keep groups separated. Groups will use chairs/benches on rubber matted areas (socially distanced on either North or South ends until their ice time begins)
- Groups are asked to only arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time and leave the arena as soon as their ice time is over.
- No parents/spectators allowed, with the exception of a supervising adult or off-ice "coach" for high school captains practices. Access to Mezzanine level standing rail, concessions area, and heated room over Proshop will be prohibited. No unattended children will be allowed.
- Ice times typically spaced 15 minutes apart for Zamboni cleaning will be spaced 30 minutes apart when possible to allow for groups to get in and out of the building with minimal contact with other groups. Bench/entrance areas for each group will be sanitized between uses by FYHA staff.
- Drink rail in both bench areas will be eliminated to ease sanitation process
- FYHA staff will be trained and supplied according to state opening guidelines as they are made aware by state governing organizations