Rental Rate $145.00/hr
Guidelines/Procedures as of July 31st:
- Anyone entering the arena will be required to wear a mask.
- Coaches will wear a mask on the ice if unable to maintain 6 feet social distance.
- Players will wear a mask, until they get on the ice. After on-ice session is complete, players will need to wear their masks.
- Spectators will wear a mask while inside the arena.
- Practice 6 feet social distancing guidelines.
- No more than 35 people on the ice including coaches.
- Lobby, Bathrooms and Locker rooms are open for use.
- Display signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g., hand-washing) from CDC put up.
- Added alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations at both Southwest and Northwest entrances.
- Groups are asked to only arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time and leave the arena as soon as their ice time is over.
- Ice times typically spaced 15 minutes apart for Zamboni cleaning will be spaced 30 minutes apart when possible to allow for groups to get in and out of the building with minimal contact with other groups. Bench/entrance areas for each group will be sanitized between uses by FYHA staff.
- Drink rail in both bench areas will be eliminated to ease sanitation process.