Rental Rate $145.00/hr
Guidelines/Procedures as of January 7, 2021
- Anyone entering the arena will be required to wear a mask.
- Players will wear a mask, until they get on the ice. After on-ice session is complete, players will need to wear their masks.
- During Games, 3 people are allowed in the arena per player.
- During Practices or non-game related events, 1 person is allowed in the arena per player.
- Practice 6 feet social distancing guidelines.
- No more than 35 people on the ice.
- Lobby, Bathrooms and Locker rooms are closed for youth groups.
- Groups are asked to only arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time and leave the arena as soon as their ice time is over.
- There Will be no handshake lines.
- No dryland training allowed in the arena.
- Follow social distancing markers placed throughout the arena.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are located at both the Southwest and Northwest entrances.
- Failure to comply with posted rules will result in additional education or loss of ice time.