Rental Rate $145.00/hr
Guidelines/Procedures as of October 1st:
- Anyone entering the arena will be required to wear a mask.
- Coaches will wear a mask on the ice if unable to maintain 6 feet social distance.
- Players will wear a mask, until they get on the ice. After on-ice session is complete, players will need to wear their masks.
- Spectators will wear a mask while inside the arena.
- Practice 6 feet social distancing guidelines.
- No more than 35 people on the ice including coaches.
- Lobby, Bathrooms and Locker rooms are open for use.
- Display signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g., hand-washing) from CDC put up.
- Added 6 alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations by the main entrances and throughout the arena.
- Groups are asked to only arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time and leave the arena as soon as their ice time is over.